Sean decided he wanted to paint--I was not ready for Lilly to make a huge mess, so I took out the crayons for her. I expected her to whine about not getting paint, but she was so content since coloring is one of her favorite things to do!
Sean's Mater--he said he "painted rust on him"
While they were busy with art work, Brilee was practicing her "push-ups!"
She had quite the workout before having to take a break!
And trust me--I did dress her today--I had just taken her out of her pjs because the footed clothes just don't seem to give her the ability to move and kick around!
On the agenda for after naptime: bake lowfat chocolate cookies (made with yogurt! yum!) and build a fort to play in (I might attempt to put up our tent in the playroom if I can find all the pieces...)
No comments:
Post a Comment