Brilee is 3 months old today. Here are a couple of shots I just took of her sleeping. She is a thing of beauty to me...
We've had a busy day so far. Cleaning the house this morning for home fellowship group tonight, then we went to the park to play in the sweltering heat. Ok, so maybe it wasn't like back in August, but wearing Brilee in a baby carrier just isn't for this type of weather! Fall, aren't you supposed to be here already? I was such a mean mommy at the park, and wouldn't let Sean & Lilly play in the sand (@Colonel Francis Beatty Park) but I just didn't want to deal with the hassle of sand pouring out of my kids shoes and into my van...apparently Lilly thought that was the most cruel thing to do. So, I had to leave the park carrying Brilee in the baby carrier and carrying Lilly half sideways on my hip screaming all the way to the car. Just because she hadn't gotten to play in the sand. That...was...embarassing. But better than a beach in my van.
Hoping for a lovely weekend. Jon is running the Hit the Brixx 10K tomorrow. I really would like to take the kids to go cheer him on, but it starts at 7:45am....still pondering that one. I know he'll do fantastic. So proud of his dedication to running and the motivation he has given me to keep it up. Love you honey!
No comments:
Post a Comment