Monday, August 10, 2015

First Day

What a fun but packed day!  Lots of things to adapt to our schedule and modify from the curricula lessons to work for the pace our kids need to learn, but I think it will be doable.  The hardest part will be keeping Jack occupied without the mishaps we had today.  But, overall, I loved every part of having them home.

I took a picture of each of them in front of the white board and in front of the door in our school area going out to the backyard. Can't wait to see how much they grow this school year!











 This busy box only kept him busy about 10 minutes then I just started trying to grab as many activities for him to do as possible.  He's in the middle of potty training, hence the no pants.  He is a very curious guy who wants to be in the middle of everyone else, so it was hard when he wanted to come over to the table with us.  He, of course, didn't want to go play outside by himself, so we took a mid morning recess of about 30 min to go run around, play soccer and swing outside.
 The play area


I'm worn out and the kids are doing Math as I'm sitting writing this- since it's best to do this during Jack's naptime with all the math manipulatives we need to get out.  This is so hard, but so worth it.  Going to go get a big mug of coffe to get me through the rest of the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment