Time just keeps ticking away too fast! Luke is now 8 months old and really settling into his little personality. Here he is in his new famous expression of crinkling his nose when he smiles.
It didn't take long before he wanted out of the laundry basket and tipped it over to get out.
Don't worry- he didn't cry because he actually tipped it over slowly. He was happy to get out of there....
He has been crawling a few weeks, which means we have to constantly search the floor for teeny tiny items left behind by all the other kids. It's just one of the many obstacles added to the start of homeschooling.
More than ever, he has become Jon's mini me. I pulled out some of Jon's baby pictures and immediately saw him in a picture I had taken the week before. This was by no means a posed shot.
Luke is doted upon and hugged ALL the time by his brothers and sisters. He is never alone and will more than likely be spoiled even more than Jack. First thing in the morning, Jack comes into our room, gives Luke a big hug and says, "Aww, I lub my brudder" I know those two will be a troublesome duo in the near future scheming together to double up on mommy ;)









No comments:
Post a Comment