I took the long overdue plunge and moved Luke's crib into Jack's room... So now it's officially the "little boys' room."
Jack was disappointed that Luke wasn't graduating straight to the bottom bunk so he could go to the top, but once I tried to explain the perils of the bunk bed for a 1 year old, he seemed to understand... As much as an almost 3 year old can, anyway!
This is the longest any of our kids' cribs have stayed in our bedroom. Sean, Lilly & Brilee had their own nursery from the beginning, Jack was in our room until about 6 months when Sean pleaded with us to move him in with him (since he'd always wanted a brother) and when we moved him in, that was great because Jack has always been a great sleeper. Luke, not so much. He still periodically wakes up crying in the middle of the night and needs teething tablets and his paci, but he's gotten significantly better recently, so I figured it was high time to get him switched over before it gets harder. He wakes up when he hears Jon get up for work at 5am, so I think this will work out better to help him stay asleep. I'll update this post tomorrow (hopefully) as to whether it was a wise decision or not ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment