Saturday, February 5, 2011

Chalkboard & Calendar Area

We finished the calendar & chalkboard area tonight...yeah!  (Now to clean up the leftovers from the closet in the rest of the room--we have a stack of used books to take to the bookstore, a bunch of files to put in the attic, and some random things we need to find a home for...hopefully the shelf Jon puts up in the closet can help with that.

Here is the corner after moving the double bookshelf...



Lilly wanted to be in the pictures :)


The completed corner!



This picture is crooked, but the calendar really IS straight on the wall!




I found some pieces of artwork of our family names that we'd made over a year ago, so I hung them over the chalkboard and made one for Brilee to match!



Project complete!  (Well, almost...I almost forgot about that cleaning up the mess in the rest of the room (notice I didn't post pictures of THAT! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment