Saturday, January 8, 2011

Word Press

I'm currently doing some work to possibly move my blog over to WordPress.  It's a bit different, but I feel like I can do so much more with my blog in their format than I can in Blogger.  I will let everyone know when it is up and running and provide the url.  I'm researching how to password protect it as well, so when that time comes, you may request a password if you like reading my blog.  I'm doing this mainly to protect my children from people I do not know who may be lurking around on the internet.  Several friends of mine have made their blog private and I'm figuring out what the best way is to do this.  Thanks for your patience as I work on this new little project!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I like that you can password protect some posts, but you don't have to password protect your whole blog. I've also heard you can do more with Wordpress. Guess we'll find out! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can definitely do more with it...I found out by getting a headache playing around with it for 3 hours last night! I'm somewhat confused by some things (i.e. you cannot change the font without signing up for something called a typekit ID? which the instructions said you could sign up for free, but when I went to the site, it was just a free trial, then you would have to pay $. I'm not going to pay to change the font on my blog!)
    Let me know what you think too!

    ReplyDelete