Though I think there was confusion on my evite where I typed postponed some people didn't know the date was already changed when I sent out the postponed message and if you didn't actually open up the email again to see the evite date was in there it seemed like it was just postponed and there would be a new evite, so I immensely apologize for those of you who thought you didn't get a second evite because there was never another one sent out. It's been so crazy I didn't realize it was confusing until after the fact. :(
Anyway, I was happy to celebrate Brilee and have friends over. I didn't get a chance to take many pictures, mostly of her cake and gifts.
Luke and Iliana
Edited to add these photos of the trampoline Brilee got for her birthday. The kids absolutely love it and have the timer going off every 5 minutes to switch turns. But of course, Jack doesn't understand taking turns and keeps crying "MY turn! Fair!"







































No comments:
Post a Comment