Lilly and Mrs. Lutz- the sweetest Kindergarten teacher ever! Lilly was in tears this morning wanting to stop to buy her flowers <3 She picked out lilies for her :)
Sean and Mrs. Boyd
Brilee wanted her picture taken in front of the school too :)
After we got home I got a text from another parent in Lilly's class with a couple of pictures from her end of the year party. I hadn't gone because the little 3 would have wanted ice cream, treats too.
I just went back to pick them up early around 11 and took them all to CFA (HUGE mistake to take 5 kids by myself--lets just say by the end we were quickly leaving after Jack bit another kid in the play area) So, now the little 2 are sleeping and the older 3 are upstairs watching a movie. Is it Friday yet? Summer has only begun...







No comments:
Post a Comment