That is what I expected to happen with the newness of a baby sister...play with her constantly, want to be next to her everywhere, fight over who gets to sit next to mommy, crawl all over me and jab me in the ribs with their knees & elbows trying to kiss her...but then get bored with her and leave her alone for the next new play-thing. Haha--not yet! She will be 6 weeks old tomorrow, and all the aforementiond fighting, crawling, jabbing and crying to be near her continues. She is smothered with love! She spends most of her time in her bouncy seat on top of the kitchen counter so I can work and be rest assured that she won't be crushed to death by a 20 mo. old mommy in the making and a 3 1/2 yr old future linebacker! If I put her seat on the floor or bed, you can be sure they will be right there beside her, and if not for mommy--trying to take her out as though she is a personal baby doll. At least I have very affectionate children for a season--and hopefully for many more--before they stop wanting to hug and kiss each other...in between the fighting over toys, that is!
I'm sure there is evidence of kisses on those cheeks!




No comments:
Post a Comment