My sweet Luke turned 5 months old yesterday!
He's now graduated to sitting up in the laundry basket :)
Jack wanted to hold him in it <3
Luke had been getting hungrier and hungrier between feedings even though I have ample supply (and you can tell he's so chunky he's not lacking!) that I decided to go ahead and give him baby food even though I usually try to wait till 6 months. I had to start feeding Jack at 5 months too because he did the same thing. But, Luke had a weird allergic reaction, so I'm going to talk to the dr. about it at his next appointment. He had his 2 month appointment at 3 months so the dr. told me to wait to do his 4 month appt at 5 months.
He actually liked the prunes I gave him, even though you wouldn't tell it from this pic but he likes to splurt his food and it surprised him when it went up on his nose, haha
Last Sunday was mother's day, but we were in such a rush that morning to get to church so I could play piano that we didn't take time to take pictures. Glad I remembered this Sunday. Love all my babies and our new steps perfect for picture taking. Now if Jack could get with the program and sit still :)
The other big event here Sunday was the turtle the kids spotted outside while eating breakast. They immediately ran outside in their pjs, grabbed my phone to take pics.
After coming back inside Sean googled types of turtles and discovered it was a box turtle. He wants to learn more about them so we are going to go to the library soon to get a book about box turtles.
























No comments:
Post a Comment