Jon took Sean camping Friday night with a few other father/sons from our church. They went to Cane Creek Park and had a blast. Jon took some pictures (though I was disappointed he didn't get anyone to take a pic of the two of them together!) But, he got a great shot of Sean's fish that he caught....and the food because that is important to guys ;)
While they were camping, I took Lilly & Brilee to Chick-fil-A for their "Fairy Tale" night. Kids who dressed as fairies/princesses/knights/pirates got a free kids meal and they had fun games, Renaissance actors, and Horse-drawn carriage rides (around the parking lot, ha!) Lilly & Brilee wore their costumes I got from the consignment sale which were little angel/fairy costumes with wings on the back. It worked out well to double for this event! They had so much fun and one of the ladies dressed up from the Renaissance era fell in love with chatting with her and they took a bunch of pictures of the girls (they had everyone sign a release to post them on their FB page). Anyway, I'm glad they took pictures, because I forgot my phone to take pictures and Jon had my camera with them! When/if they post any pictures, I'll add them in a different post.
No comments:
Post a Comment